The NEW IWT standalone bedding dispensing system designed to meet all operator needs!
The new UP&DOWN with its unique light design and compact dimensions completely changes the concept of the traditional bedding handling systems: it is equipped with a single silo reservoir and an innovative electrical lifting system allowing bedding material movement.
SPACE-SAVING AND FLEXIBLE DESIGN
- Mobile system with compact dimensions.
- Minimal footprint and high manoeuvrability.
- Plug & Play system with no need of compressed air.
HIGH DISPENSING EFFICIENCY AND VERSATILITY
- A wide range of bedding types and a set of selected environmental enrichments can be processed.
- Possible to process light weight bedding material.
- Two independent dispensing points with horizontal augers for high dispensing accuracy.
- Up to 10 different pre-set volumes for each point.
- Full flexibility to process different cage sizes.
- Up to 350 Type-II L cages for each silo refill.
HIGH-LEVEL SAFETY AND ERGONOMICS
- Working height fully adjustable.
- Suction rings technology for operators’ high-level protection.
- Double level filters (G4-F7) and efficient airflow for dust containment.
- Automatic anti-collision system during the system lowering in resting position.
The operator can easily refill the silo when the unit is “DOWN” in the resting position and move it “UP” for the dispensing phase.
This innovative solution avoids any material mechanical transportation, such as the vacuum system or vertical augers.
This results in a low noise solution for the operator and guarantees the quality of the original bedding material!
PRODUCT MANAGER, IWT