Mobile Biosafety Changing Station for GERM FREE applications.
Surface width: 150cm – 60”
- Guaranteed protection for your staff and animals, ensuring an effective barrier, preventing germ free health status of the animals and cross contamination.
- Easy to clean: highly resistant AISI 316L working area with removable TRESPA work surface panels.
- ISO Class 3 Air Quality (ISO 14644-1).
- Intuitive 7” Touchscreen for real-time monitoring of the biosafety cabinet conditions.
- Excellent flexibility - differing options available according to the user SOP’s:
- Optional Sliding Gloves System offering the highest degree of protection, installed along the front aperture to minimise the risk of human error and potential contamination.
- Optional Manual Decon Lock on the side for manually decontaminating the cage before moving in and handling it.
- Optional Automatic Dunk Tank with interlocked doors which assures standardisation in SOPs with germ free animals and an advanced bioprotection/ biocontainment.