The new and improved ventilated cabinet allows users greater control and choice for their research requirements. The ARIA BIO-C36 EVO continues to benefit from the same features as the previous model but with the following improvements:
- New 7” touchscreen interface: providing the end user with clear and simple navigation.
- Improved manoeuvrability: due to an increased chassis frame stiffness and a 10kg lighter frame.
- The cabinet is now easier to assemble and access for servicing and maintenance.
- The redesign has increased the robustness of the door handles and ensured that the newly designed doors are tight and light.
- Greater light and heating distribution throughout the cabinet ensuring that your scientific research is controlled and repeatable.
- There is an optional dimmable LED lighting system with daily/weekly timer and optional new heating system with a uniform and efficient heat transfer (from Ta to 32c with a double temperature setting option (correlated to the day/night cycle).