100% clear view to ease daily health check
- The daily cage inspection has never been so easy: EMERALD full visibility is guaranteed by the latch free innovative design
- Optimal protection for both animals and operators assured by Tecniplast PATENTED* cage sealing design together with the in-bedded locking system: simply place the top on the cage to achieve perfect sealing
A step forward animal welfare… in-bedded!
A mouse cage + an enrichment device all in one!
- Increased animal welfare thanks to the raised section in-bedded in the EMERALD cage base that provides an area for resting, nest building, exploring, social contacts and exercise
- More reliable scientific outcomes as EMERALD promotes the expression of positive behavior patterns
- Minimized potential contamination: no need to purchase and separately process additional cage inserts
The easiest, most ergonomic and safest way to access your animals
- Better Ergonomics for Operators: accessing your mice is now easier than ever! EMERALD SmarTop features a mechanism that allows the cage top to be vertically positioned on the base
- Streamline cage changing procedure: SmarTop features an easy, reproducible, standardized motion that guides the operators through the process of cage changing
- Contamination always under control by minimizing the working area occupancy, a crucial aspect when applying aseptic techniques
Capacity, comfort or both: the choice is yours!
- Capital investment and running cost savings thanks to the increased cage density that optimizes floor space
- Versatility: three different IVC rack styles, select the one that suits your Facility’s needs
- Best ergonomics: a rack design with operator ergonomics in mind
HD RACK - 12 ROWS IN AROUND 2 MT/80” OF HEIGHT, TO INCREASE CAGE DENSITY BY +20%
COMFORT RACK - 11 ROWS TO INCREASE CAGE DENSITY BY 10%, KEEPING RACK HEIGHT COMPARABLE TO THOSE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET: THE BEST COMPROMISE BETWEEN CAPACITY AND ERGONOMICS
ERGO RACK - 10 ROWS, EASILY INSPECTABLE AT A CONVENIENT HEIGHT: SIGNIFICANT ERGONOMIC IMPROVEMENTS
PATENTS: 2006201744 - 2,545,918 - ZL200610076641.0 - 5068962 - 8,037,847 - 1719406 - 102015000011787 - 102015000011767 | PATENTS PENDING: 913/CHE/2006 - 102017000078916
2018205202 - BR102018014324 -7 - 3,011,039 - 201810770879.6 - 2018-132132 - 201844026024 - 16/032,987 - 18183167.8 - 16722058.1 - ‘2016249850 - 2,982,711 - 15/566,433 | UTILITY MODELS:
1856473 - 202018104013 - 201821112325.9 - 201821113775.X - 201821112342.2 - 1856485 - 202018104015 - 107124235 - ZL201620306702.7 - 202016002256