// July, 2021
IWT are happy to announce the introduction of yet another new product to their range, the Easy200 Bottle Washer which is an entry level in-line pass-through bottle washer. With heat recovery and effluent water control systems as standard, the Easy200 not only provides high bottle washing efficacy, but also helps meet customer sustainability initiatives’ targets.
Some features and benefits of this washer are as follows:
- Ideal for both standalone and in-line pass-through applications with two interlocked wash chamber doors.
- High wash and rinse efficacy: Seperate wash and rinse circuits. Dedicated, fixed S/S wash and rinse nozzles for each of the 36 presented bottles per cycle.
- Wash coverage confirmation: Tempered glass window for unrivalled visual monitoring of the wash cycle.
- Minimal environmental impact: Recirculating wash cycle, heat recovery system and effluent water control system (temperature and pH) as standard.
- Enhanced ergonomics: Integrated low friction bottle crate runners and compatible with semi-automatic de-capping and re-capping solutions.
If you would like to find out more about IWT's Washing solutions, please don't hesitate to call your Account Manager on 0345 050 4556 or email email@example.com.