Tecniplast obtained from DNV Italia S.p.A., a global organization specialized in independent assurance, inspection and certification activities, the certification renewal for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015: a special commitment for our Customers!
// July, 2021
The renewal process, which happens every 3 years, was a complex task but it was a smooth process driven by passion. Our certification covers, unlike others, all the activities involved in the design, production, distribution and service for lab animal products (with accredited sector of basic metals or fabricated metal products, Rubber and plastic products).
With the renewal of the certification, we as an organization continue to consider a wide range of potential factors which can impact on our management system, in terms of its structure, scope, implementation and operation. Impacting factors can be of an internal or external nature, and are wide-ranging.
External factors can arise from legal, technological, competitive, market, cultural, social and economic environments, whether international, national, regional or local. Internal factors may be related to values, culture, knowledge and performance of the organization.
The ultimate aim of both certifications is to enable businesses to satisfy our customers effectively. We could say that all the standard’s clauses help to provide our customer with a consistent and rewarding experience from our goods or services.
In summary, we perceive the following benefits for our customers with the renewal of the certifications:
- Assessing the overall context of our organization to define who is affected by our work and what customers expect from us with the objective of satisfying better customers’ needs and identifying new business opportunities.
- Put our customers first, making sure we consistently meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Work in a more efficient way, as all our processes will be aligned and understood by everyone in the business and in the organization, increasing productivity and efficiency, bringing internal costs down for final customers.
- Meet the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements from the customer point of view.
- Expand into new markets.
- Identify and address the risks associated with your organization to prevent issues with customers’ needs.
- Last but not least, obtain information, collecting customer feedbacks from specific and periodic surveys and reports.
In short, the renewal will guarantee that we continue to:
- Put greater emphasis on leadership engagement
- guarantee consistent products and improved services to the customers
- improve the relationship with customers in a proactive way
- Help address organizational risks and opportunities in a structured manner
- Use simplified language and a common structure and terms, which are particularly helpful to organizations using multiple management systems, such as those for the environment, health and safety, or business continuity
- Address supply chain management more effectively
- Be more user-friendly for service and knowledge-based organizations
If you have specific questions on the Certification renewal, do not hesitate to contact your local Tecniplast representative.
Click here to view certifications: