Z-Park - Housing or Breeding
- The Z-Park offers you the chance to house a large density of fish where they can show their natural swimming behaviour.
- Water quality is maintained to the same level as the other tanks, this means fish are housed in optimal conditions.
- The Z-Park can be used for standard housing and on system breeding with minimal impact to the fish, reducing stress, and saving time.
- Breeding can be done with or without a divider, making timed spawning and embryo collection possible.
- Enriched environment: Data-driven design - zebrafish shown to have a preference for gravel like tank bottom, the Z-Park provides this.
- Water flow within the tank: the flow at high and low level creates a circulatory motion of water for the fish to exhibit natural swimming behaviors.