The ZebTEC Stand-Alone Toxicology Rack provides an ideal solution for fish that are exposed to specific compounds or drugs. the 'flow through' design enables two settings of 'single exchange' (at a specific time) or 'continues exchange' (every hour) of water.
- Designed as a flow-through (single pass) system.
- Three row rack for a total of 30 tanks with patented 2 way valve.
- Rack equipped with three supply solenoid valves to separately open/close the water flow in each row: refreshes a pre-set small volume of water at specific intervals to provide fish with the ideal water conditions.
- The automatic water exchange inside the tanks can be programmed as 'single' or 'continuous' exchange with a drain overflow pope to maintain constant volume of water.
- Two buffering tanks and two buffering pumps for automated pH and conductivity: maintains ideal water parameters.
- Monitoring system for temperature, pH and conductivity in the sump. The ideal parameters and alarm thresholds are set in the touch screen.
- Water parameters monitored 24h/day and displayed on the touch screen.