Tecniplast Photoperiod Cabinet allow full control of circadian rhythm enabling specific time points for breeding to start. This allows you to collect embryos at specific developmental stages without having to be in the facility at unsocial hours.
- Single or multiple row closed cabinets to provide fish with different daylight cycles.
- Sealed environment with no influence of room light.
- Entirely made of plastic.
- Sliding doors with hinged mechanism providing fantastic access to the tanks.
- LED light strips for each single row providing an even spread of light across the tanks.
- Dawn and disk cycles included.
- No heat transfer to water.
- Dedicated colour touch screen to manage light cycles per different rows.
- Available for Standalone and multi linking racks.