The DVC® Analytics is the scientific cloud-based software developed by Tecniplast in order to access and analyze DVC® raw data, transforming them into valuable animal activity information.
Take the utmost from any experiment where spontaneous locomotor activity is a scientifically valuable information!
DVC® Analytics can be easily accessed from any web-connected device. Researchers and Lab Managers can now complement their undergoing experiments with animal locomotor activity.
- Group cages together and make comparisons across cages
- Monitor cage location thanks to the DVC® Inventory module: if during the experiment a cage is moved from an IVC rack position to another, the corresponding DVC® raw data are automatically re-aggregated in the DVC® Analytics interface
- 2 different available metrics (and more to come!), to interpret and analyze raw data: Raw data average and Activations
- The DVC® Analytics platform provides different chart visualizations and different types of data aggregation. Easily achieve cross-sectional or longitudinal study analysis and exploit several comparison opportunities. Immediately detect discrepancies among groups and complement the outcome of your experiments without any extra effort.
- Any DVC® metric data can be easily downloaded in a .csv format for further statistical analysis with your own tools