Privacy Statement for Customers - English
PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR THE CUSTOMERS
BY VIRTUE OF ARTICLE 13 OF THE LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003
(HEREINAFTER THE “PRIVACY CODE”)
Our Company, TECNIPLAST S.p.A, with its registered office in Italy - Buguggiate (VA), Via 1° Maggio, no. 6, Holder of the Personal Data Processing, as provided for by article 13 of the Legislative Decree no.196/2003, herewith informs you about the following:
- Your personal data are made up of “common” data such as, for instance, personal identification data, economic and financial data, the company name, registered offices, bank references, IT references and telephone numbers. Your data may be processed for the hereafter following reasons:
- performance of the Sales Contract;
- performance of the related obligations of managerial, administrative and accounting nature;
- performance of maintenance obligations;
- performance of the legal obligations;
- verifying the economic solvency by means of consulting public databases managed by authorised public entities as provided for by the TULPS (the Italian Public Security Consolidation Act, hereinafter TULPS);
- Company security purposes so as to allow access to the Company premises;
- IT Security purposes;
- for statistic purposes related to the data concerning your economic activities, disclosed during the performance of the Contract, so as to optimize the commercial relations with the end user (prior data anonymisation);
- possible defensive needs.
- The processing shall be carried out by means of manual and/or IT and electronic instruments, and anyhow suitable to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the data.
- The communication of the data is optional, but their communication is anyhow necessary for the performance of the Sales Contract.
- Your data may be communicated / transferred to:
- audit firms in compliance with the legal obligations of accounting and fiscal nature;
- suppliers of products and/or services for the performance of the contract or for related obligations;
- public contracting entities and other customers, for the certification of the technical and professional requirements, limited to the data concerning the execution of economic activities in compliance with article 24, paragraph 1, letter d);
- Agents, for the performance of the contractual obligations;
- the Administration, in compliance with the legal obligations;
- bank institutions, and insurance companies so as to take part in tenders,
- third parties, so as to ensure the exercise of the right of defence (law firms), or judicial Authorities, in compliance with orders issued by the latter.
- The aforesaid Parties may perform their activities as autonomous Holders or (for instance Agents) as Managers or external Appointees for the processing of personal data. The before mentioned data may be communicated to third parties solely in case of need for purposes of prevention, assessment or repression of offences, in compliance with the regulations providing for this subject.
- Your data shall processed by the Data Managers and the persons in charge of the Commercial, Administrative, Logistic, Purchasing, Programming, Security, IT Systems, Group Services, Quality, Technical Office, Marketing and Manufacturing functions, each one according to its own competences.
- Your data may be transferred for promotional purposes of new products or for referencing purposes, also in Extra EU Countries.
- You shall have the right to exercise your rights towards the Holder of the processing in any and all moments, as provided for by article 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, such as the rights to access, amend, integrate and cancel them as well as opt out of the processing in compliance with the legal provisions. You may exercise your rights by forwarding a communication to the Company Registered Office, in the attention of the Holder or the Data Manager of the management of the requests of the interested Parties, also by taking advantage of the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Moreover, the updated and complete list of Data Managers by forwarding a written request to the Holder’s Registered Office.