· Designed as a flow-through (single pass) system
· Three row rack for a total of 30 tanks with patented 2 way valve
· Rack equipped with three supply solenoid valves to separately open/close the water flow in each row: refreshes a pre-set small volume of water at specific intervals to provide fish with the ideal water conditions
· The automatic water exchange inside the tanks can be programmed as ‘single’ or ‘continuous’ exchange over a specific time period.
· Each tank is equipped with a drain overflow pipe to maintain constant volume of water
· Two buffering tanks and two buffering pumps for automated dosing of pH and conductivity – maintains ideal water parameters
· Monitoring system for temperature, pH and conductivity in the sump. The ideal water parameters and alarm thresholds are set in the touch screen
· Water parameters monitored 24h/day and displayed on the touchscreen