// Aug, 2016
The humble fish net is used every day in your facilities without much of a second thought. So should all nets just be a square or rectangular frame with a mesh 'bag' at the end?
Well, Tecniplast thinks differently.
A net should be:
- Shaped to the tank to ensure your fish are netted first time reducing stress
- Autoclavable for full decontamination when required
- Available in different colours - blue and yellow: main holding room and quarantine room equipment can be differentiated - no cross contamination
- Flexible for improved ergonomics - the handle can be adjusted to improve usability and speed up the netting process
- High quality - the usual Tecniplast quality material and manufacturing process
- Good looking - the handle is designed as a zebrafish and enables the net to be hung up
The ZebTEC nets are available as singles or in packs for all tank sizes, and are a great complimentary addition to your ZebTEC system whether it's a standalone or centralised facility.
If you are interested in finding out more, contact your Account Manager or call 0345 050 4556.