Until now conventional hot air drying has been the only way to dry cages. While effective, hot air-drying necessarily means long cycle times and significant energy consumption. Not content with conventional methods, the innovative engineers at Tecniplast ( IWT) have collaborated with Dr Weigert- one of the leading chemicals supplier within the Lab Animal Field to develop the Energy Free Drying Option- EFDO.
• Fast- no extension of wash cycle necessary
• Effective- outstanding water removal results
• High throughput-Cages can be filled with bedding right after completion of the wash cycle
• Energy Free- no fans or heating elements required
• Stress Free- TP Rinse will not cause plastic stress (hydrolysis) when autoclaving
For more information, including the results of field site tests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org