Automation in aquatics facilities – what can it do for you?
// February, 2018
Tritone automated fish feeding will:- Reduce cost, eliminate repetitive strain issues, increase welfare and produce reliable, repeatable science! Result!
Key benefits of Tritone:
- Reduction of RSI issues: Repeated actions associated with feeding increases the risk of debilitating RSI related injuries, Tritone eliminates the need for these repetitive movements.
- Return on Investment: Tritone has paid for itself after 3 – 4 years, then you can enjoy great savings! Much reduced labour and overtime costs
- Improving efficiencies within your facility: Tritone can feed up to 24 times a day, enabling aquarium staff to focus on other important duties within the facility.
- Standardisation of diet fed to fish: Tritone provides precise quantities of the correct diet for fish at different developmental stages. This means that fish grow at the correct rate and enjoy optimal water quality.
- Tangible benefits for fish welfare and development: Fish growth rate more standardised (all fish in the tank are a similar size, no major difference) and they become breeding adults far more quickly. Supporting the science demand.
Don’t just take our word for it, the feedback from our customers says it all!
- Running the facility:
"It has provided tangible cost savings in multiple areas."
"A huge benefit to us is that fish growth rate is more standardised (all fish in the tank are similar size, no major difference) and they become breeding adults far more quickly. The fish lay first time when breeding due to improved condition; and there is a reduced mortality rate."
- The science:
"We now have improved, consistent embryo quality, rather than peaks and troughs. There is a more stable production of eggs, there is a vast improvement against the old facility, and the survival rate is better in embryos."
- Day to day workload of technicians:
"Weekend work has reduced; an increase in running the sperm freezing/IVF programmes (less time spent feeding); more confidence in fish welfare as we know exactly how much the fish are being fed.."
We can help you reduce your facilities costs, protect your staff and incease fish welfare, enabling you to produce reliable and repeatable science.
For more information visit our Aquatics Product Pages or call us on 0345 050 455.