DVC® LITE improves the workflow in your Digital Vivarium, reduces running costs and avoids losing animals. Real time reports always keep you updated about your vivarium status.
5 digital modules 24/7 capture and record data about housing conditions, events and activity inside all the DVC® LITE cages of your digital vivarium, without disturbing or affecting the animals:
- INVENTORY MODULE – detects cage occupancy, locates all the DVC® Lite vivarium cages in real-time cages in real-time and providing automatic billing
- AWS LEAK DETECTION SYSTEM – detects water leakage inside the cage and sends an automatic alarm to operators for immediate action
- CAGE IDENTIFICATION MODULE – through the web interface users have a real time snap shot of the racks, to easily identify cages that need special attention or follow up
- BEDDING CONDITION MODULE – schedule the cage changing based on calendar, number of animals, or research protocols.
- DVC FACILITY PLANNER – to improve your vivarium daily workflow, task assignment and resources management
DVC® LITE Components: DGM Rack or 2GM Rack, DVC Lite Sensor plates, RFID top holder(s); RFID reader(s); DVC master; DVC software
Due to the commonality of the system’s components, you could incorporate DVC® Lite and DVC® to achieve a full digital facility