Tecniplast products are designed and developed with great attention to safeguard the environment. Tecniplast products are developed in such a way as to ensure both efficient performance and reduction in the energy needed throughout their life cycle from the design phase itself, through manufacturing and distribution to normal use and ultimate recycling.
1 - Environmental Management
We approach environmental management as a natural part of our business operations and aim to leverage these activities to return great benefit to TP, society and the global environment.
TP has developed a Company Wide Environmental Action Plan which chart the route for our company several years into the future. The Plan has 3 themes: Management, Green Product Strategies and Business Operations.
2 - Corporate responsibility
Eco Designed buildings
Tecniplast offices and industrial buildings are designed and built in such a way as to cut energy consumption to a minimum both in the construction phase and during use.
Safety & Prevention
Sophisticated safety systems are in place throughout the Tecniplast Group, designed to reduce risk and to protect personnel and the environment in the unlikely event of an accident.
3 - Impact in our Business Operations
Prevention of global warming: reduction of energy used
- Company car fleet of low emissions vehicles
- Reduce packaging used per unit
- Promote reuse of packaging materials
- Reduce packaging waste
Environmental Risk Management:
- Build a TP risk management system and implement through risk management to ensure compliance with relevant laws in terms of the environment and safety.
- Reduction of waste at manufacturing facility
- Promotion of waste reduction and recycling
Management of chemical substances
- Review production processes and reduce usage of alternative substances in order to control environmental risks from chemical substances.
Recycling of the product at the end of the life proposing a second life for the plastics